Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thomas & Friends

Its the long awaited day. I have been pending for this day for months. My friend Thomas is finally coming to Sg and mommy is bringing me to see him at the National Indoor Stadium. I'm all geared up for the show few hrs b4 we even left home. I wore a thomas tee, a thomas underwear, a pair of thomas crocs shoe, carry my thomas water bottle and a thomas bag full of goodies for myself and Gallon gor gor. Didi was being taken care of by grandma and grandpa when we left home. We reached the stadium rather early...an hr b4 the show. So mommy, as usual, begin to take some shots of me...... We Q up to enter the stadium and happen to see Daddy's colleague, MengLee Uncle, who brought his son for the show too. Poor Daddy had to work as its not his off day that day so he couldnt join us.
Look at the loots which i got .....A thomas handheld light, thomas activity poster and thomas tee....


Me in a daze looking out for thomas while waiting for gallo gor gor to reach.
Me, Gallon gor gor and Sharon Auntie
So Engrossed
Enjoying our banana while watching thomas and friends
Thats Percy, Gordon and James!! I know everyone of them. Even Harold is here!!!
Thats my new tee. The stadium is rather cold and i keep sneezing after a while. So i insisted that i wore this new oversized tee (thats the smallest S size) to keep me warm. Me enjoying my biscuits....




Bye Thomas & Friends!! I see you the next time round with didi!!!

No comments: