Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Checkup, steamboat and Flyers

Mommy brought me to KKH for checkup on thurs noon. I now weigh 15kg and 95cm tall. All is well with me.
After that, we waited for daddy to fetch us and we decided to have steamboat for dinner. I was in a happy mood during the dinner as i get to dump all the food in the BIG pot and pretend to cook. Standing on the chair, stirring the food in the hot soup and sing my fav Jingle Bell song at the top of my voice. I think all the people enjoy my singing as they keep looking and smiling at me.......After dinner, as we drove back home...i saw The Flyers.....So....thats how we ended up there....hehehe...but we didnt take many pics as mommy didnt bring her camera and plus didi is not there to join us. Mommy manage to capture this with her lousy phone camera


No comments: