Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

East Coast Park

We woke up early last sat morn and went to ICA to cllect Daddy's and Mommy's new passports. Of cos we're happy when we do not need to coup up in the house on sat. Grandma and grandpa came over and met us at ICA. We only waited for a mere 15 mins to collect the passports with e-appt made by mommy. After which, we headed down to a cofeeshop nearby to try the "so call" delicious wanton noodle which daddy's colleague recommended.

After which, grandma suggested going to beach so that we can play sand. I was overjoyed when i heard that we are going t east coast park.... as we didnt bring any sand tools, daddy decided to let us try the sea water instead of playing with the sand.....Didi watching .........interested?? want t try touching the sand or sea water?

i still prefer the sand....throwing the sand into the water with my bare hands

ok....didi attempted to come down but regreted as he still didnt like sand and the seawater.....n insisted mommy carried him instead...look at his fatty feet
Me and Grandpa trying to cover each other feet with sand

Didi on the 2nd try with the sea water

fussing away.......silly boy....u shall see how i enjoy myself later....

SEE!! Thats me!! Strip down to my underwear ....... Mommy trying to prevent me from going to deep....
Ops...my whole body is covered with sand...
Taking a salt bath.....

Rinsing the sand away from my body....me still enjoying away....hehehe
Look at that grumpy face!!!...hahaha

No comments: