Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Its Xmas agaiin! The time me and didi had been waiting for. Whats else, Our presents! I have been trying hard to be a good boy as mommy told me Santa Claus will only send pressies to god boys and gals.....N well...see.....We have been really good boys.


The Xmas hat is rather big for didi. Eh....Santa Claus....pls remember to bring the correct size for us.

Didi trying to see hw heavy the pressie is
The hat is hindering didi in opening up the pressie....might as well take it off...


The happy Faces

Packing up for night time....mommy says a big pressie is awaiting for me next morning and so i have to sleep early.


Its Thomas the Tank Engine!!

I had been playing this the whole of xmas morning, refusing to go anywhere.....

No comments: