Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Its the Zoo again!!

We make it to the zoo on sunday morning. Luckily, the rain stopped when we reached the zoo. Both me and didi pray hard before we set off to the zoo in the morning.



Didi finally found someone who is shorter than him and couldnt help but to take a pic. Err.....whats that?? We set off riding on the tram looking at the animals. Soon we get bored and only grandma is keen to sit one more round.....




Thats the Polar bear!! Its her feeding time!!



Asking daddy whats on the plate for the polar bear.....fish, meat or me???!!




Didi and the giraffe



I'm not really interested in the giraffe.....I'm more interested in finishing up my milo waffle



Ops....i saw ugly reptiles!!



Riding on the big turtle....



Didi trying hard to find his way to the crocodile...ops..i think he thought thats the toy crocodile we had at home





Me and my fav train. I requested mommy to take a pic of me and the train. Its a must when ever we came to the rainforest.




Wow!! As you can see.....we dashed into the water playarea in no time. Even didi who was so scare of the water the first time we came, had so much fun this time round....


Grandma and her umbrella.....OMG!! Who wants to carry that silly thing in the water play area...






I'm just trying to save some water at home and wash my hair here....



Look at didi's face!!










After playing, of cos its time to fill up the stomach. Didi is so hungy that he finished up his 1 big bowl of porridge and gobble down many pop corn chickens and fries.



I finally get to sit in this BIG boat, crusing along the lake??



Ops...grandma is not in the pic....hmm......guess why?? Cos she wants to get away from the sun as fast as possible....


No comments: