Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

East Coast Park

During the Hari Raya Haji long weekends, mommy brought me to the east coast park. As daddy is working that day, we have no choice but to leave didi at home with ah ma and ah gong. We took a train early in the morn to Bedok and then took a cab to the park. I was so excited that when we reach there, i scream with delight!
This is the small moutain which mommy built.... Me trying to work on my art piece....
Its a Sunny day. Many people were swimming and playing in the seawater...How i wish i could go in.....

Quickly go and check with mommy if i could play with the water....

Ops...mommy says it's too hot and i didnt bring my cap along....so there i am playing sand under the shade...

making crab with my sand tools that i brought along with me


Trying to imitate what mommy has built earlier on...



Finding more weeds to decorate my mini mountain



Yeah!! I finally get to go near the water since its not that sunny anymore
Dig out the sand and throwing into the water

Its quite a good weather to go to the beach that day. My ears and cheeks turn rosy red after a few hrs of playing. I was covered with sand from head to toe and was totally wet. Luckily mommy brought a bottle of water. I had a mini bath near the beach and change into a new set of clothing before we had lunch and headed back home for a nap.

No comments: