Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Ugly Monsters

I made these 3 monsters' faces out of paper plates and magazines and my deflated balloons. Mommy came home after work during one of the weekends and asked me if i'm interested to make ugly monsters. Since i'm into monsters, witches and ghosts these days, i happily obliged. Mommy helped me with the monster eyes and i used my imagination and creativity to design the monster faces. I used markers to draw and "beautify the faces", and choose the colours of the paper which mommy has already pre-cut for me and pasted them on the monster face.

From the monster faces, mommy seems to be able to read my mind. I'm making the tree monsters and the ugly witch, which i watched from the casper the friendly ghost movie clips.
After making the faces, i wanted mommy to help me paste them together side by side so that the monster has 3 heads.

No comments: