Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Fireman & his truck

My long waited firetruck which i have pestered mommy to do one for me. I helped mommy all the way right from cutting the paper, gluing.....
1) Cut all the paper into shapes which mommy dont want
2) Glue all the parts of the firetruck anywhere i want...on the sofa, door...
3) Give didi the black wheels which mommy had just made and didi crashed it with all his might using his small fingers...

See...this is the final result of my firetruck.......a Pink Firetruck???? (Cos i have cut away the last few pieces of the red construction paper)

How do i looks like with my fire helment?
Side view

As usual, whatever i do didi also wanna follow suit.....

Hmm......didi looks quite nice with the PINK firetruck...


No comments: