Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

A visit to the Dentist

Mommy & Daddy brought me to The Kids Dentist for a check up. While, from the clinic name, you should know its a checkup for my teeth. Its at Camden Medical Centre and when we reached there, we saw Adam, my friend, there too!! He's there for cleaning of his teeth. While waiting for Adam to finish, i played at the waiting area. and i like the TOYS there!!!





See!!! Thats my friend Adam!! He's out from his checkup!!



When it was my turn, the dentist shows us picture of little children with "black"teeth and very dirty teeth. n he shows daddy n mommy the proper way to brush my teeth. Next, he shows me the number of teeth which i should have and asked me to hold the little handheld mirror and count the no of teeth for him. After which, i was asked to rest my head on mommy's shoulder so that i can look up and watch my Thomas show!! N of cos i have to open my mouth for him to check the teeth. Luckily, no cavities, no tooth decay as mommy has been diligently brushing my teeth every night b4 bedtime and most importantly after milk (remember no bottle milk!!). However, the front part of my teeth has some plague on it and i have to let mommy brush them instead of clamping my mouth next time......
The dentist says i'm a good boy and after the checkup, he gave me a toothbrush amd a little ball as a reward.

No comments: