Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Grandpa's birthday

Its Grandpa's bday and while as jiujiu, jiuma and jiejies are nt in sg, grandma suggested having a simple meal at hm to celebrate grandpa bday instead of spending a bomb at a restaurant. Before grandpa comes home fr work, grandma brought me out and ask me to choose a cake. i choose a big round butter cake but grandma says its too big and so finally i choose a mini winnie pooh cake for grandpa. After dinner, we sang bday song and while u see......mommy says it looks more like my bday than grandpa's. I sing the bday song as loud as i can......
Looks like my birthday

I blew the candle b4 grandpa can do that......
Ah di cant wait for us to cut the cake so that he can take the 1st bite
Wow!! Yummy yummy !!Lok at ah di
Its my turn


We ate most of the cake while grandpa only take a mouthful...hehehe.....hmmm......mommy says ah ma's bday is coming soon.....yeeepeee....more cake cutting!!!

No comments: