Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fire Station Visit

We visited the Central Fire Station last sat morning. The fire station is opened to the public every sat from 9 to 11 am. We left our hse near 9am and reached the station 20 mins later. Its a hot and humid sat morning. When we enter the fire station, i was already in a dazed. Mommy's not too sure if i'm too overwhelmed by the fire engines and emergency ambulances which i saw or i'm not feeling well......Anyway, i'm just feeling very excited and little scared which i told mommy later when she asked me again. I never expect to see a real fire station. It was always from the story book on fire fighters and engines and station.....Now, i see the real fire fighter, fire engine, hose, the yellow helmet and boots which fire fighter wore.....

Me trying out the water gun..... The water hose......I know this immediately as i always read abt this in the fireman story book. but i didnt expect the water to come out in a gush.....Look at the Kpo didi behind me....

touching the water....wow!!

Mommy & Didi
I'm finally in the fire engine!!!
Mommy had a hard time trying to get me to smile...
Finally give in...dun disturb me when i'm on the wheel

The yellow helmet is a little bit too big for me.....i promise mommy that i will eat more "vegetable" (which i dislike) so that i will grow tall and strong......
The fire fighter demo on sliding down the pole
Guess where i'm going....

I'm going up to rescue my teddy bear who is trapped in the building....well...thats what the story book says.....
Waving at mommy & didi....
While waiting for me, didi decided that he wanted to stand and pose in front of the fire engine....
Finally on ground, quickly run to mommy.......
Trying out the pole.....eh...not pole dancing ok!! I'm trying to find a nice pose so that when i slide down, it looks nice on me!!
I call this a tunnel....but daddy say its the place where the fire fighter goes down to wash the base of the fire engine...well...who cares...let me try....
Can you see me??

We proceed to the little museum

Didi trying out the fake water outlet hose??

On the antique fire truck


See the full gown up of the firem fighter? I told mommy that i'm scared of him....

No comments: