Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Startots End Of Term 2009

Last fri is the last day of school for me!! Yipee!! Its school holiday. We are suppose to have a mini concert, however, mommy's not too sure of the reason for the cancellation of the mini concert...well.....u see....daddy and mommy took leave to attend the last day of school with me hoping to see me perform. Anyway....we end up having just a little mini party and graduation ceremony.

This is my classroom
Me and my classmates....

Lining up to wash hand before going into the class

There's no class today. We get to play with many toys.......me playing with Eston and Hong Jun

Trying to pour some water frm the water dispenser....

See!! I can stack the cups nicely
Playing number puzzle

Enjoying my lollipop from the teacher

My fish
Teacher Shanti present my certificate and class photo to me. hehehe
The Class photo folder
Me and my fav toy
Guess where i sit??

No comments: