Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

JD Bug Biking Day

HUH!! Finally!! Mommy and Daddy have decided to assemble this bike which was delivered to us last week. But both didi and i and even daddy mommy are "attacked" by the bugs and the plan to try on this bike is temporary "PUT ON HOLD".


Exclusively distributed by Baby a2z Pte Ltd, the JD Bug training bike is unlike other training bikes as it can be easily upgraded to a pedal bike by just installing the gear box that comes with the bike. Daddy didnt install the gear box as both didi and me can't cycle and balance ourselves on the bike yet.


The bike weighs at only 3.2kg and its definitely much much more lighter than my own bike. This lightweight JD Bug training bike is highly portable and mommy can even single hand carried this bike and my scooter down our 3 levels staircase without panting hard.

Priced at S$298, the JD Bug training bike, bundled with a gear box, is suitable for children aged 2½ years old and above. It is now available at Swissvalley Pte Ltd, 486 River Valley Road Singapore 248370, Tel: 6836 6566 or online at www.bba2z.com. For enquiry, email to enquiry@bba2z.com.

We are blessed with an open space area just right in front of our house and you can see how fast we zoomed down to the area for play.

Didi, as usual the "gan cheong spider", wants to ride on the bike first, so i gladly let him try on while i scoots ard with my scooter.


With the help of daddy.....Didi is trying hard....."Hey! It sure looks interesting".


Didi trying to act cool...but in fact he's wobbling with the bike...hehehe.....Hey Hey...its my turn soon didi??Daddy showing me the "rules" for riding the bike and the features of the bike...I trying hard to contain the excitment and pretend to listen hard...hehehe.....Daddy...please hurry up..i wanna try on it!!Smiling brightly...What else?? I'm simply pleased with this bike.....I don't have to pedal hard on it..simply use my 2 legs to control the speed...its light....its green just like my shoe....hahaha...and its simply just right for my size. The next rd when we ride, i'm going to ask daddy to adjust the seat so that it is more of my height....Didi is shorter mah!!Racing after didi who is also learning how to ride my scooter....buck up didi...LOOK!! I'm balancing.....





I'm doing just fine......Stylo me??!! I think i will look better with helmet and protective gear pad....hehe...prob the next items to buy, mommy and daddy???



Taking a rest after almost an hour of riding.....

After some practices, i think i'm getting the idea of how to "walk ride"with the bike at my pace and how to control the bike better. No problem when falling down...remember...the bike is light and I can simply pull the bike up again.





This is me...trying to ride down the slope.....and i did a little stunt which is to balance myself.. *Clap Clap* I'm really proud of myself and I think i have fallen in love with the bike on the 1st biking day.




Didi's biking stunts.....can sing song some more le.....Mommy says Didi looks like he's walking with the bike instead of riding on the biking. Anyway, thats quite a good start for a 2 year old boy. Dont expect too much mommy.....



No comments: