Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Outing @ East Coast Park

Daddy and mommy brought us to East Coast Park last sat. We had great fun playing with the sand. This time round, we went well equipped with all our sand tools and a kite!!

Mommy made a pond for me where i can put in all my crab, starfish, fish etc for a swim.
Didi and Daddy enjoying the breeze...
My pond is drying up...me tryin to fill the pond with water with my mini watering can...N pls look at my silly didi who wants to see how sand taste.
Our Octopus Kite!! Perfect for the "Sea"theme
See how high it flies

Er....i'm justtrying to water didi's hair and see if it grows more hair
Watering didi's body

We played for quite a while till very late evening and had a bath b4 we headed down to Bedok for dinner.

No comments: