Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nemo

Mommy made a small lapbook for me or you can call it the tot book - small book meant for toddler. Mommy made the Nemo theme since i'm hooked on watching Finding Nemo these few weeks. Mommy bought a nemo fishing set for me to play too....

The materials can be found from the internet except for the fish tank which this is an idea from mommy and she made a 2D fish tank for me so that i can stick all the fishes, sea weeds and stones anywhere which i like my fish tank to be.







Followed by craft making of the sea creatures. I'm colouring the shell of the sea turtle made from plastic cup.

Mommy helped by cutting the shapes of the fishes and putting all the parts of the turtle together. I call the fish with pink stripes "Nemo", the 2 starfishes are Big Peach and Small Peach, a black shark and the sea turtle.