Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Celebration in Sch

I celebrate my actual birthday in school on the 30th Apr. It's raining heavily early in the morning and when its time to start the lesson, only 2 of my classmates turned up. Mmmy is worried that most of my classmates are not coming as its raining heavily. Luckily 7 (out of 13) of my classmates turn up. We started the lesson first and Teacher Shanti will like to settle us down first before mommy comes in with my birthday cake. Teachers have arranged the tables and chairs and get me to sit down on the chair alne while the rest of my classmates sit on the floor. I was delighted to see mommy come into the class room with the birthday cake. N i know its a doremon cake as we went to buy the cake the night before.



Party bags which mommy has prepared for my classmates!!

Hongjun gorgor looks like he really need to go toilet soon

Let me blow the candles....
Ops...after several attempts, i still need help from Alishe JieJie....
Helping Teacher to take out the candles

Taking the paper plates for teacher....
WoW!! I had the 1st big cake!!













No comments: