Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Year Old Birthday Celebration @ Downtown East

30th Apr is my 2 yr old birthday. Mommy booked a chalet at downtown east the weekends before my birthday to celebrate my birthday. We checked in the day before the celebration and went for the train rides and ferris wheel ride with Wan Xuan And Wan Yi Jiejies the night before.

Having a nap before the BBQ


Playing with Biao Yi







JiuJiu, Lao Yi(s) and Grandma BBQ-ing


Grandpa and Ah Di


BBQ


Look at Me


Look into my eyes

Wan Xuan JieJie n Me

Qing Xiang Uncle trying to high 5 with me


Making faces at mommy!!

"Shang Nao Qing" gesture when mommy asked me to sit on the bench and i sit on the steps instead.


Me trying to help daddy while Ah Gong trying to stop me from making a big mess

Play time !!!

Wan Xuan JieJie trying to get us a drink while we all stand ard waiting......

Look at how i grab the balloon.....its my signature way of holding balls n balloon.


Okie...i'm the shortest...BUT i get the balloon!!







Cheese





I have a giraffe cap frm Auntie Geraldine




My Thomas Birthday Cake


Photos taken from mommy's hp as our carmera is damaged after mommy dropped the camera from her pocket.
Family pic

Despite the poor resolution from the hp camera, u can still see me smiling away when all the people were singing birthday song to me













My pressies!!



No comments: