Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Singapore Flyers

We went for a ride on the Singapore Flyers and this is my 1st time on it.




I had a good laugh when mommy told me to jump to the next cabin since i'm a "spiderman"

After which, we went for lunch at Crystal Jade restuarant and a haircut at Junior League. As i didnt like hair cut, Uncle Jimmy had a hard time coaxing me. But mommy think he did a great job since i didnt fuss much during the hair unlike the 1st time there which i was screaming like nobody business when the auntie attempt to cut my hair.
I get to sit on the car ride as a reward for being a good boy during the hair cut.

Wow!! Such a hugh dinosaur!


I doze off while on the way to Marina Barrage. Didnt get to see the place but mommy and Daddy think much abt the place as its quite boring and nothing much to see there.

No comments: