Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jaren's 4th mth old - Kui Cho Ceremony

I'm already 4 month old~! And according to ah ma, i can eat other yummy food beside milk from this day onwards. Look at me...I'm all gear up!!!



My pong pia necklace which gor gor has one when he is 4mth old last time.




Can be eaten??






My 1st try.....lOOKs yummy


Soup...


Can i eat on my own....


Mommy says i'm too ambitious.....even gor gor also didnt try that. Think its better that i'm being fed for the time being....

Vegetables....I hate it...look at my face

Fish


Beancurd


Meat

Prawn


Squid


"Cong"


Time to drink water...


NOW....its hair cutting. Ok....This auntie is here to shave my head and use my hair to make tai mao bi......




I didnt quite like it as i'm being awaken by her...


OK...stop looking at me....I'm officially a botak now



Chicken Drum and eggs as reward??


yummy!!




WOW!!...Eggs...

I prefer gor gor to feed me....


Gor gor enjoying my drum and eggs? Wrong....Gor gor has another simliar set...hmm.....


Posing with gor gor before bedtime...as usual...i like to show my boxing fists




Ok....time for bonding

Gor gor giving me a nice massage after a hard day

No comments: