Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

RSAF Open House 2008

Thats my "Tatoo"!! I have one on each of my hands.




Do you think i look more "macho"" with the tatoos?


We went for the RSAF Open House together with JiuJiu, Jiuma, Jiejies and Grandma. It started pouring heavily when we reached there. Luckily we brought along umbrellas else we will be drenched!


Nothing to do.....Having picnic?? Me enjoying my bun!!


Twistie!! YumYum!!


We're stucked here!! Nothing to do??..Take photos with the aircrafts



Yeah!! The rain finally stopped!! Off we go.....






Hmm....i'm more interested with the puddles of water on the ground rather than the planes...


Ops...started to drizzle again....


Finally dinner !!! I'm super hungry!! Its already 7plus!!

No comments: