Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me and Di Di

Please do not be mistaken. I'm not bullying Di Di. I'm trying to find the best pose to take a pic with di di when mommy asked me to sayang di di. Hmm.....i think this pose is the best as i do not know how to carry di di yet.



And, Please do not think that Di Di look more tan than me. In fact, he is as fair as me when born. He only gets tan after a day of UV therapy during the hospital stay due to slight Juandice.

2 comments:

OI said...

Jason and Janice ..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Both Javen and Jaren are so adorable. Javen...cheeky, handsome and adorable......Jaren, innocent (right now he is huh hehehe), handsome and simply adorable.
Javen's going to be a wondeful brother.

Nana said...

Siok Ling, Congrats! So happy and envy to see u with 2 kids now. Make me feel like having another soon... Keep in touch.... :)