Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Singapore Discovery Centre

Mommy suggested to visit the SDC since it has been a long time since Daddy and mommy went there. The main reason is actually to bring me out rather than staying at home on a Sunday!


Sit tight guys! We're off to SDC!


Me, Ah Gong and Daddy


On the bus for the bus tour to Safti Camp


Go Go Singapore!!


Concentrating on playing games!


Playing hide and seek with mommy...hidding behind the poster board hoping mommy wont find me....


Ops! I'm caught!


Can you see me??


Singapore flats! Trying my best to help rearrange the layout!


Mommy says i'm making things worse by throwing all the cardboard flats onto te floor.


Daddy!! I want to sit on the bus!


Me and Daddy



Me and Mommy. Ah Gong & Ah Ma at the front.


Swimming pool??



Mommy!! The balls keep moving. I cant seems to catch them!


Off to outerspace with Daddy

1 comment:

OI said...

Oh my gosh! Javen is so big already!!!! He is so cute!!!! I can't believe he is walking already! The last time we saw him he was only crawling. Kudos to our little nephew!