Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chalet + Lotzs of fun!!

Daddy says he's bringing me and mommy to chalet at Downtown East organised by his colleagues and i will get to try BBQ food. While, beside this, Daddy promised that there will be real fun waiting for me.....

See...i get to ride on the ferris wheel together with mommy and daddy.


Say cheese to Daddy!!


I refused to look at the camera after a while. I'm simply too busy looking out....



Okay! Daddy, you win! I will just pose for you once. Otherwise, no toot toot train ride for me...


Me, Mommy and the TRAIN!


Can you spot me??



I'm riding on a horse.....


Mommy teaching me how to ride a horse.


Say cheese again to Daddy.....


See!! Thats my Nemo! Daddy says he's going to BBQ my fish......MY POor Fish!!


Back at the chalet..i'm all busy again.


Daddy, can you please stop playing with your hp?? Let's go BBQ-ing.


Oh NOOO NOOOO....What happen to my Nemo??!!!! DADDY!!!!!


I got a fright out of my life. Thats only the BBQ meat Daddy wanna feed me. Hehehe.....

No comments: