Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Future Playmates

Jiu JIu, Jiu Ma, Wan Xuan JieJie and Wan Yi Jiejie finally back from USA. Now i have mates to play with .......

Look at the 3 of us!! YiYi jiejie refuse to wake up....She is still suffering from Jetlag....I cry when i see her cry.....


This is my Jiu JIu!!


Me and Xuan Xuan JIejie playing with her new iron board toy.


I have just finish ironing Xuan Xuan Jiejie's dress. Hmm....I cant find any hanger.....So i put on the dress to prevent it from getting crumper.....


Errr.....how do i look??


Look at what xuan xuan jiejie did to me.....i'm surrounded with so many soft toys!!


Cant help....but wanna taste the mickey


Me XuanXuan JIeJIe and Wan Yi JieJie. I'm the youngest so i have to give up the seats to the elders


Me trying hard to pose nice nice under the supervision of Ah Ma...Look at her fingers pointing at me!!


Look at us!! Thats what happen when Ah Ma is not looking...hehehe

No comments: