Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MOmmy's Birthday

MOmmy took a cab and brought me to jiujiu'se hse after my lunch as Daddy is working and only knocked off from work in the late noon. I had great fun playing with xuanxuan jiejie and yiyi jiejie. When Daddy is back, we set off the suntec for a hair cut at Junior League and then birthday dinner at Chong Qing Steamboat Restaurant.






Me observing how xuanxuan jiejie play with the kiddy rides....i never know its so fun sitting on kiddy rides. Silly me.....i used to be scare of kiddy rides...BUt not now......



I had a feel of controlling the steering wheel when xuanxuan jiejie is not looking



Me with a new hair style having birthday dinner with mommy. Mommy is too busy with her food and only manage to take a pic of me trying to see what Daddy is up to with his chopsticks in the hot spicy soup......

No comments: