Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Summer Vacation (Part 1)

Finally a break from my "routine" life here. I'm heading to Australia for a Summer Vacation with Daddy & Mommy.

Ah Gong & Ah Ma sent us to Airport early in the morning.




Waiting patiently for Daddy & Mommy to finish up their breakfast before boarding the plane.




Yeah! I'm on the plane. No hassle....I'm a brave boy now! I'm not afraid when the plane takes off. I keep myself entertained with my toys in the bassinet while Daddy & Mommy had their lunch.


Finally! I'm in Australia now!! I'm tired after a few hours flight. After checking into the hotel, I had a quick bath, changed into my pyjamas and get ready for bed time.


Hmm...though i'm tired. I still need to help Daddy plan the itenary for tomorrow. Let me look at the map.....where is Caversham Wildlife Park located?......

No comments: