Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

First Chinese New Year

Its finally Chinese NEw Year. I really enjoyed myself during the Chinese New Year. WHY? Becos i get to eat alot more "junk food" as described by mommy. I have a taste of Kuey Baru, Egg Roll, Nian Gao, durian, BBQ pork, Curry.....

Although its CNY, mommy never forget to teach me new things. I can now recognise mouse, elephant, dog, banana etc and will point towards or look towards them when mommy asked me. I will say "nei nei" when i'm hungry, frown and "bian zhui"when someone took my toys away.

During Chinese New Year Eve, i enjoy the reuion dinner with Daddy, Mommy, Grandparents, Uncle Frankie, Aunt Jaslyn and not forgetting Xavier Gor Gor who came back from Hawaii to visit us.

Heres a pic of me and Xavier Gor Gor in our new pyjamas which Ah ma bought for us.


I'm so popular that everywhere i go, people want to take pic with me...well....what to do....i'm such a cute handsome boy. Uhmmmm...........

This is Jinyu and Geraldine Ah Yi.


My "Nien Qing" God-Grandma


Mommy Me Grandma


Family Pic


Great Grandma, Grandma and Grand Aunty. See my trademark pose??


Playing with Great Grandfather


Finally i get to see the lion dance. Hmm...theres 2 in great grandma's hse on the 1st day of cny.


I couldnt get my eyes off the lions


I'm a brave boy. Despite the loud drumming sound from the big drum, i cant help but want to get a good view of the lions.
Heres me and God Grandpa who is one of the leader of the lion dance group. Hmm.....the lion looks more interesting than the camera
After the lion dance, i decided to join the lion dance group for their next hse visit.

Momy totally give up on me.....I've learnt how to play Mahjong.

No comments: