Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

We have gone to the Zoo....Zoo...Zoo....

Mommy is trying her best to upload all the 2011 postings since it is already 2012 now. And.....hmm....we have last 2 to go....the second last is the outing to the zoo during the dec holiday when mommy was back from her ireland trip.
I like this elephant....
The copy cat didi as usual......like this also when he heard me telling mommy this is my fav....
The not to missed pickup lorry which i always drove when i am in the zoo....hehehe
Enjoying ice cream and cracker while sitting comfortably on the tram and ride ard the zoo...

My Rino!
Didi's shark
And the highlight of the day......the water play area!






The time when we walked hand in hand


Not forgetting my cow cow before we headed back home in the evening.....

No comments: