Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

AlphaBake - Little Elves Christmas Baking

This is the 2nd time i'm attending alphabake lesson during the sch holiday. Super excited as i like to bake.....the most impt thing is working with my little fingers on the dough and icing and getting myself all dirty!!

See my super excited face.... With mommy
Finally...see i'm smiling all the way when i finally get my fingers on the dough
Working hard...concentrating hard to get the dough out nicely

Skillful??







Out freshly from the oven
Placing the icing carefully on the cookies
My finaly art piece....waiting for the icing to dry up

Tata!! Its all done!The finale pic with mommy
My biggest supporter.....My Ah Di......Didi didnt get to go for the class as he's still too young for the class....but nevertheless, he enjoy the cookies i brought home for him......he wobbled down 2 big cookies and all the M&M chocolates onall the cookies in a go despite just finished a big bowl of porridge.

No comments: