Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Review I, K-M

Its the review week.....

We started off with alphabet I and i insisted i wanna make ice cream. So we make our usual yogurt ice cream ....strawberry flavour


One set for me and the other for didi

K = Keys and L = Locks
Lock and unlock....So fun!!


L = Ladybird...K =Koala...Using pompom to outline Ladybird and
Koala


M = Monster...I choose to make frankestein and didi make his fav morris monster


Monkeys Lapbook: Mommy has finally found the time to make another lapbook for me. I played for the longest time and keep taking it out to play every now and then....


5 little monkeys jumping on the bed

I did size sequencing while silly didi trying to brush the doc's teeth
Learning monkey's parts while i trying to be a monkey
monkey has mouth and we have too!!
Trying to match the alphabets
We then took out the nemo lapbook which mommy make sometime ago.....
M = Monster and we make a monster face with soft clay

Didi's monster face ...a real ugly one with red hair ....mine look more decent.

No comments: