Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sorting into category

What to do on a raining day?? ....... Me and Didi are given 4 different type of containers....and different types of food. We are suppose to sort them into different category into each container. Fruits....vege.....seafood...... me sorting out the 3 containers in front of me. And look at what didi has sorted into the blue one. totally wrong!! Ginger, pumpkin, egg, strawberry all together....haiyo!!
Me helping didi out....okok re-sort!! Mommy say anything got to re-do is waste.....

I give up on didi.....let me sort them out...the containers are too small
Didi trying to pose smartly....but i'm the boy behind the scene

2 comments:

Jessica Ang said...

Hi,

wow the toy fruits is so cute ... where u bought it from ? i also want to get it for my kids

Javen & Jaren said...

I got them from kiddy palace and neighbourhood stores