Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Javen turns 3

Its my bday celebration. We had a mini BBQ session at JiuJiu's place.

See......Me posing like a Power Ranger. Ops!!...I have used grandma's pressie as a stepping stone?? Creating havoe in Xuan & Yi's room. Although they are not here in sg with us....their spirits are alwasy here with us.....We will still create havoe like what we did together with the jiejies.....hehehe

Didi enjoying himself
See what i'm trying to do....i think Xavier gorgor must have thought i'm crazy...
Pretending to sleep when mommy walks in to spotcheck on us

Outdoor time!!

Zhiyin Biao Yi, me and godgrandma

Daddy and Lao yi zhan in action
Waiting for my pressie
God Gandma bought me a transformer set.... I love it!!

Enjoying the BBQ food

Gu gu, Xavier gor gor and Xyandri meimei
Ah di and wenwen biao yi

Mommy love this pic!! Thanks to Uncle Yap

Another nice shot taken by Uncle Yap






The kiddos!!

Family Pic

See how happy both of us are....




My under the sea cake...coupled with our under the sea tees....makes a good theme






My buddy




My pressies

No comments: