Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Excursion - Jacob Ballas

Mommy brought me to the Children's Garden one of the weekdays during the sch holiday week. The garden is filled with kids!!! Cos its school holiday!!.

Me waiting for mommy to bring me over to the other end of the bridge...i'm scare!! Trying the musical instruments made from parts of the trees/plants
"Cheese" Its my trademark pose now ever since i can do this sign with my fingers
This is what i have been waiting for....i played for almost an hr b4 mommy can get me to play with the water at the water play area....
This gorgor joined me with his sand truck

Trying to build a train track.....we didnt bring along a toy truck or train, so i just use my orange pail as a truck n played this with mommy for abt 45 mins...
Finally ät the water playarea.....


Totally wet€!
Time to go back home. Posing for mommy again while waiting for our cab.

We went back home for a nap. Daddy planned to bring me for a swim but too bad, it rained for the whole noon. While it ok, me n didi played with playdough for more than an hr after our nap.
Luckily we went for swimming few times for the last few months. Seems like weather is changing!!

No comments: