Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ä

We were learning alphabet A last week. Mommy has a series of activities for me n didi throughout the week to learn A. Well, i do know my alphabets but mommy think i need to know more than just A for apple....

Me pasting an eaten apple near Big A and with many ants crawling up the A to eat the apple.......A for Apple & Ants





Me and didi making apple tree.....




Totbook A
The front page is for me to do my colouring

Alligator puzzle, learning cap A n small letter a, colouring alligator, making A with ice cream stick n pipe cleaner....
Finding A from all alphabets






At the end of the A week:
I can recognise A and a
I know A = acorn, ant, apple, astranaut, alligator, angel, aeroplane
Didi can recognise A
Didi can say alligator as gator, apple and A
We are doing letter B this week. Watch out for updates....

No comments: