Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wan Xuan's Birthday

Today is Wan Xuan Jiejie's birthday. She is already 4 yrs old. Mommy brought me to Bugis Junction to meet Grandma, Grandpa, JiuJiu, Jiuma and jie jies. We went to Swensen for lunch.









Next, we went to Entertainment Centre. Look at me and Jiejie.....


The one & only audiene.


Outside the Guan Yin temple






Mommy trying to stop me from playing with the water fountain


Jiejie looks interested too....


Finally back to Jiu Jiu's hse for cake cutting

Trying to be smart ........



I'm so tired that i'm in a daze when everyone is singing birthday song



Okay....Its time to eat the cake...let me help jiejie takes out the candles...

Jiujiu here to help us with the cake.....


The family shot

No comments: