Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jaren's Full Month Celebration

Didi bathing in a tub of water with red eggs and leaves? I love playing with red eggs and i'm wondering why Ah Ma wanna bath Didi with the red eggs...







Loook at how handsome Didi is.....we are all geared up to go Island Resort. Thats where we will have Didi's full month celebration!!



Before that, let's have a dip in the pool first! The weather is a killer









Relaxing after a swim







Look at me!! I have only just woke up from a nap and there mommy goes again....photo taking session.....wow!! i didnt even know me and didi are wearing the same tee shirt design. Mommy must have changed for me while i'm napping.



Let's pose together!



Eh ...Didi.....guess what i'm up to....hehehe...


Finally can carry you liao.


Didi, Please do not feel shy.....let us take a pic!

3 comments:

kaka said...

A very cute baby~

irris said...

Hey so cute lah both yr boys! Javen has a very cute & contagious smile! I like the pic with both of them posing together :P

- smalldreams

OI said...

They are really adorable....I can't wait to see them both when i go back to SG for a vacation. *Hugs and kisses* from us in Hawaii.