Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sentosa Trip

Daddy and mommy brought me to Sentosa over a weekends and we get to stay in the Roof Top Garden Suite at Siloso Beach Resort for 3D2N which mommy has booked earlier on. Both my ah mas and ah gongs and xuan xuan jiejie joined us on the 1st day. Check out the hotel suite. I love it so much cos i get to climb up n down the stair as well as enjoy the jacuzzi at the roof top together with Daddy & Mommy.



See how me and jiejie enjoy the jacuzzi!!!




Me, Xuan Jiejie, Mommy and Ah ma!!



I get to run ard at Vivo City b4 proceeding for dinner at "No Signboard" for dinner





After a good night sleep, we had early breakfast at the resort before proceeding to our destinations! I get to see birds, merlion at the merlion walk and tower, fishes at the underwaterworld etc. I also get to sit in free public bus transport travelling ard the places. Daddy and Mommy brought me to try on the cable car for the 1st time and i enjoy the ride SO so so much!! I was so fasinated at the number of cable cars hanging along the "super strong" wire moving to and fro....and of cos the "mini" ships below us sailing in the sea. Buses, cars and motorbikes seems so small from the top view.......











The last day, after breakfast, we went to the beach for a walk. Its my 1st time stepping on the sand. I hate it and keep clinging on to daddy until mommy show me how fun it is playing with the sea water....




I think its rather fun.....hmm....heyhey...my pants getting wet




Refuse to go back to wash up....Can i play a little longer???
I'm going back home!!


No comments: