Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fishing Day

Daddy and mommy brought me to Pasir Ris Park to find Jiu Jiu and God Grandpa who are fishing over there.

I'm real excited especially when mommy keep singing "fishes fishes everywhere...come and show me where you are.....fishes fishes where are you?...."


Its getting bored watching Jiu Jiu fishing......


Lets get down to action. Look at what i'm up to!


"Fishes!! Where are you.....??"


Is this the correct way to hold the fishing rod? Jiu Jiu says i'm driving his fishes away!! Ops!


See!! What a big fish! Thats for my lunch tomorrow!


Gossiping with grandma, jiujiu and god grandpa


My fishing tool set. Hehe


Daddy and me in action! Hmm.,....where's mommy? She's the photographer for the day....

No comments: