Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Audition



NIce pose? This's my new pyjamas which mommy bought from Jshoppers. I'm trying to practise posing in front of the camera becos i will be going for an audition for a diaper commerical the next day. Mommy got a message from Auntie Valerie's fren the last few days asking if she is interested in letting me try out a diaper commercial as they are looking for a 1 yr old ish toddler. So Mommy send them a recent pic of me, n there i am being selected for an audition.....

During the audition, i think i did well. No fussing...No crying....I did what Auntie Marge asked me to do. Crawl, play and hug. However, Daddy say i didnt smile as much as i can. Anyway, who cares....i'm just there for fun!! All these were being filmed down and Auntie MArge told mommy that there will be 2 babies selected on the day of shooting and depending on the response of the baby, one of the 2 will be selected for the commercial. However, both babies will be rewarded.


Hmm......mommy!! Does this mean i have to protect my face from falls?? Can i still appear in TV with all the "Ba lu gu" if i'm really being selected???

No comments: