Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hydrotherapy Swim & Masage Session

We are supposed to go for the Mapril Family Gathering today. But i was infected with ringworm rash on the thigh a few days ago and mommy says it can spread via contact on the affected area. Although i'm alright now but mommy decided not to bring me to the gathering in case the rash spread to other babies when i played with them and some auntie mommies of other babies may not like it. To make up for this, daddy & mommy brought me for my 1st dip and massage session. Hydrotherapy swimming and massage session. Free for the first time becos, we made my "tai mao bi" with them when i was 4th month old.

I wasnt in a good mood when we reached there becos i just woke up and was abit hungry. When mommy put me in the water, i scream n cry at my loudest voice! No choice, mommy had to bring me up again.

Auntie Alice, the assistant, decided to let me see how QingQing Mei Mei enjoyed her dip. Mommy & Daddy were so impressed as Mei Mei did her ballet dance in the water. Not wanting to lose out to her, i decided to give it a try.......

Mommy playing with me with duckie before putting me into the water.
Auntie Alice helped me wore the float.
Here i go!!!!........
Wow!! I'm beginning to love this.....
Mommy holding on to me, in case, i feel frightened Cos its my first attempt.
Enjoying and kicking my legs like i'm swimming.


Spread out my legs and ops......how come i'm not wearing my swimming trunk?
Enjoying full body massage by Auntie Alice after my swim.

Back Massage
Leg Massage. look familiar?? Daddy says i look like adult who is having massage.

Face red red.....Shiok Man!!
Play time with Qing Qing Mei Mei
Btw, Mei Mei and i are borned on the same day. Just a few hours apart.
Hey Hey!! I know you're hungry but stop licking my fingers........
Stomping time. Both of us trying to make loud loud "bang" on the bed with our little feet.

Hmmm....how come mommy not the one holding on to me. Who's this lady???...hehehehe.....


No comments: