Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

6 In 1 Jab & Rotavirus





Daddy and Mommy bought me to see Dr Agnes for my 6 in 1 & rotavirus jab and checkup. At 9 weeks, i'm 6.1kg and 60cm. Dr Agnes says i fall in the 97th percentile. After all the checks, i was pricked with a needle (6 In 1 Jab) and fed with something (Mommy says its the rotavirus vaccine) by the doc. Mommy & Daddy were so proud of me becos i didnt cry during and after the jab. I even play and smile at the nurse who play with me. After that, daddy and mommy brought me shop around Jurong Point. When we reach home, i don't feel well and fall asleep. I got a fever thereafter. BUT daddy and mommy are not around to take care of me becos they went for a dinner. I stay at home with Ah Ma and Ah Gong. HUMP! I miss daddy & I want Mommy!!

Daddy and Mommy feel so bad for leaving me behind with Ah Ma and with a fever. SO when they were back, they treat me like a King! Hehehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.